2016 International Microwave Symposium Special Issue of
IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques Invitation
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE T-MTT) will publish a Special Issue devoted to 2016 International Microwave Symposium (IMS). Authors of all papers presented at 2016 IMS are invited to submit an expanded version of IMS papers to the Special Issue. The expanded version requires new technical content which provides a more in-depth treatment, or demonstrates results beyond the IMS paper, and takes advantage of the discussions generated at the conference, leading to the possibility of different results or interpretations. Every paper will be reviewed by T-MTT in the same manner as all other regular submissions to this publication.
(1) Papers should be submitted through the T-MTT Manuscript Central site: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tmtt-ieee
(2) In the pull-down menu for “Manuscript Type”, please select “2016 IMS Special Issue”.
(3) The conference paper should be included with the submission as well (required).
(4) Discuss the expansion over the IMS conference paper in the Introduction (required).
(5) The following note should be added to the footnote on the first page of the paper: “This paper is an expanded version from the 2016 International Microwave Conference, San Francisco, CA, May 22-27, 2016” (required).
(6) All submissions must follow the ‘New Manuscript Checklist’, which can be found by clicking the ‘Information for Authors’ link on the T-MTT website (https://www.mtt.org/transactions).
(7) T-MTT will not accept papers that describe a single passive antenna or a passive array of antennas. Electronic systems or circuits that include an antenna may be submitted.
(8) The submission window is June 1, 2016 to July 1, 2016.
If you have any question, please contact us at the following address:
Steven A. Rosenau
TPC Chair, IMS 2016
TPC Co-Chair, IMS 2016