This page contains general information for submitting the final version of your paper. For more detailed information on negotiating the IMS2016 web interface, please see the Detailed Instructions (PDF).
Important Notes and Timeline
- The author and affiliation information, which was not included in the original submission, must be included in the final manuscript.
- The final submission must conform to the standards in the IMS2016 MS Word or Latex templates.
- A strictly enforced 4-page and 2-Megabyte file size limit applies to the PDF file uploaded to the web site.
- Manuscripts must not include page numbers. IMS will insert the correct page numbers.
- Choose your index terms from the list of official IEEE keywords.
- Run the paper through the IEEE Express system to make sure it is compliant. Click here to get the instructions for IEEE Express.
- Withdrawing an accepted paper is strongly discouraged. It is our policy that if a paper must be removed from conference materials and Digest after the final submission deadline (29 February 2016), it will be done at the author's and/or the sponsoring organization's expense.
- Please read this extremely important WARNING to authors about ITAR and publication clearances: PDF on ITAR.
- Register for the conference – Due February 24
- Submit copyrights form – Due February 24
- Submit the final manuscript –Due February 29
The website for manuscript submission is Navigation Center